So, yesterday I drove to some train tracks to take some pictures. When I was finished and walking back to my car away from the trains, I met someone who was walking towards the trains. He stopped me and asked if I "write" I told him I wasn't a journalist. He showed me a picture on his camera and pointed to the trains, "Write, like graffiti." He told me he was going to the trains to take pictures of his art. He invited me and said we should do a project together. He wrote down his email and a link to his video on youtube, which I tried to include in this but I don't know how, so it is the title of this post, and hopefully you can copy and paste.
2.2.09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvQg1M3U1M&feature=channel_page
So, yesterday I drove to some train tracks to take some pictures. When I was finished and walking back to my car away from the trains, I met someone who was walking towards the trains. He stopped me and asked if I "write" I told him I wasn't a journalist. He showed me a picture on his camera and pointed to the trains, "Write, like graffiti." He told me he was going to the trains to take pictures of his art. He invited me and said we should do a project together. He wrote down his email and a link to his video on youtube, which I tried to include in this but I don't know how, so it is the title of this post, and hopefully you can copy and paste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My internet sucks now that we switched from DSL to Cable... (it's supposed to be faster, but often it's just slow as mud), so I'm still waiting for the YouTube video to show up. In the meantime I thought I'd let you know that all you have to do is to highlight text in your blog, click the little hyperlink button and then paste in the link there and it'll post a link for you. Is this clear as mud?
Post a Comment